- Salary:£25,000 per annum
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:07 Jun 2017
- Tiger Job ID:LGHKHAMP37
My clients are looking for an experienced private household Housekeeper for their brand new, large, luxury property in Hampshire. The role will be working within a wider, formal, professional team and duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the highest levels of cleanliness at all times
- Offering a turn down/up service
- Making sure guest areas are maintained to the highest standard
- Laundry duties - ensuring all resident clothing is ironed and pressed, caring for delicate items, responsibility for staff linens, towels etc
- Assisting with interior inventory and stock take on occasion
- Cooking for staff on a rotational basis
- Assisting with breakfast, lunches and dinners for the Principals and parties when needed
The working day is 9 hours with a 45 minute lunch break. This is a full time role, working 5 days a week with 2 days off. If the principals are in residence over the weekend, days off will be in the week. If they are not in residence over the weekend, off days will be over the weekend.
Applicants must be able to drive due to the rural location of the property (SO24 postcode). To start immediately.