- Salary:£28,000-£35,000 per annum
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:08 Sep 2014
- Tiger Job ID:mjPRsurrey
PR Account Manager
We are seeking a PR Account Manager with experience of agency side B2B public relations in technology related industries. The right candidate will have a keen interest in manufacturing, engineering or energy, as well as a genuine passion for PR and solid experience working with large blue chip organisations at a senior level.
To qualify... We need an enthusiastic and bright PR Account Manager with a CV that shows:
- Minimum 2 years experience of agency side PR
- Experience of managing B2B clients
- Must have experience of working in Oil & Gas, Energy or Industrial sectors
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive attitude and good at reacting to and solving problems/issues;
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills;
- Ability to coordinate and manage interviews for high profile industry leaders;
- Self-motivated team player with a focus on pulling together to get the job done;
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task;
- Project management skills;
- Understanding and experience of social media;
- Proven track record in account management and client relations;
- Ability to spot business development opportunities and network effectively to grow existing client revenues
- Ability to handle change and adapt to rapidly changing situations.
An expanding, fresh thinking PR agency based in the beautiful town in Surrey. 45 Minutes on the train from London Waterloo or Victoria. This is a unique opportunity for a Public Relations Account Manager to work on exciting campaigns with the prospect of some occasional worldwide travel.