- Salary:£35,000-£40,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:13 Mar 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KHBPATL9828
PERSONAL ASSISTANT (with Team Lead duties)
£35,000 - £40,000
Top investment firm based in impressive offices in The City, require a Personal Assistant to support 2 Partners within a fast-paced team with mentoring and supervising 8 Team Secretaries within the department.
Utilising your strong Microsoft Office skills and ability to multi-task you will coordinate complex diaries, monitor and process expenses, creating and developing PowerPoint presentations and book all aspects of domestic travel. In addition, you will be involved with line managing the Team Secretaries within the department, running 1:1’s, developing the team, monitoring holidays and sickness.
You will be a self- motivated, experienced secretary who builds rapport quickly and works well under pressure. This is a brilliant opportunity to move into a varied, fast paced environment where you can be involved with projects, events as well as the more traditional Personal Assistant duties.
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within a Personal Assistant role
- Experience of managing, supervising, mentoring a support team.
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to multi task
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure