- Salary:£35,000-£40,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:12 Jul 2017
- Tiger Job ID:HSPAED10945
Personal Assistant to CEO– Academy Trust
Salary £35,000 - £40,000
Personal Assistant required to support the CEO of an Academy Trust based in the City of London on a Permanent basis.
This role is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast-paced environment and requires a dynamic, experienced and energised Personal Assistant. You will be providing essential organisation to the CEO’s complex schedule.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to; travelling with the CEO to meetings, arrange regular meetings, assisting with some personal arrangements, preparing agendas & taking minutes, national travel arrangements, producing a weekly itinerary for the CEO, overseeing the operation of the London office.
You will be highly organised, attention to detail and have the correct attitude and social skills to work part of an energetic team. You must be accustomed to managing multiple tasks whilst producing quality work. An awareness of the educational sector is an advantage but not essential.
- Experience of a busy Personal Assistant role at board level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to analyse data and use a range of office software applications
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible
- Qualified to at least A level standard