- Rate:£21 per hour +Superannuation (approx. AUD$40)
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:05 Apr 2016
- Tiger Job ID:PAto5SYD
Support five extremely busy partners and oversee all day-to-day organisation. This is the perfect role for an ambitious, hard-working assistant who thrives in a challenging environment.
Why you'll love this company
A hugely successful company with international recognition and a strong reputation in the market place. This is a fast-paced and varied role which will suit a dynamic Executive Assistant who can hit the ground running. The office environment is collaborative, team focused and professional with a strong focus on personal development and progression. This role will suit an ambitious hard-working Assistant who thrives in a challenging environment.
Your role will be supporting 5 extremely busy Partners overseeing all day-to-day organisation. This role will require the skill and ability of a highly articulate Executive Assistant who will effectively coordinate an ever-changing diary and schedule along with acting as a gatekeeper at all times. This role will also require a switched-on Assistant who is able to oversee a team, ensuring daily targets are met and admin support is provided where required. This is a temporary role with an immediate start
- Complex diary management
- Inbox and email management
- Wider team support
- Acting as a gatekeeper
- Client correspondence
Your skills & expertise
- Previous professional services experience
- Previous Executive Assistant experience
- Exceptional communication skills both verbally and written
- Resilient with the ability to work autonomously
- Calm under pressure with the ability to multitask
- Articulate, pro-active and responsible
- Strong attention to detail
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must have Visa with Australian working rights.