- Rate:£17-£18 per hour + Superannuation (approx. AUD$28-30)
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:04 Apr 2017
- Tiger Job ID:PASYDNEY
This is an opportunity to join a renowned and well respected Property Development firm on a three month contract - with the view for extension! The firm has exquisite offices within the heart of the CBD with breathtaking views over the harbour. You will be working with a dynamic and energetic team in a high performing environment and have exposure to some of the most prestigious developments within Sydney.
Culture & benefits
This is a fun loving team that is well rewarded for their hard work! Although this is a fast paced environment, you will be working with an inspiring Management team and have great work-life balance. Think corporate events, internal social functions and gym membership!
This is a fast paced role for a Personal Assistant looking to work in a fast paced environment. You will be responsible for supporting the CEO to ensure all deadlines are met and you will become the go to person to deal with both internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis. Coordination and attendance of corporate functions and events, travel (both international and domestic), email and diary management will all need to be second nature to you!
- Diary management
- Coordination of corporate functions
- Document preparation and formatting
- General administration support
- Working closely with the Management team
- Organisation of internal social functions
Your skills & expertise
- Proven ability to think on your feet
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to juggle and multitask
- Professional manner
Click Apply or email your resume to email@example.com. Applicants must have Visa with Australian working rights.