- Rate:£19 per annum + Superannuation (approx. AUD$32)
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:01 Dec 2016
- Tiger Job ID:PASYD2
An opportunity to work for a hugely successful international company based in offices with views across Sydney. Not only will you be providing PA support within a dynamic team, you will also gain extensive and hugely valuable experience with this brand on your resume. This is the perfect opportunity to showcase your excellent support skills as you will be supporting within a busy HR department.
You will be providing a wide range of support to 2 senior Executives, ensuring their days are organised and run without any hiccups. Not only will you be managing busy diaries, you will be in charge of the smooth running of the in-boxes, managing all meeting requests and preparation as well as processing time-sheets and general administration. This is the perfect role if you are an experienced Team Assistant looking for a step up or if you are a seasoned PA that enjoys hitting the ground running.
Daily activities will include:
- Managing busy diaries and schedules
- Inbox management
- Meeting preparation and coordination
- Reporting and document control
- Wider administration support
Your skills & expertise:
- Experience working in a PA and/or Team Assistant capacity
- Professional telephone manner
- Organised and articulate
- Strong MS Office skills - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Wider team support
Click Apply or email your resume to email@example.com. Applicants must have Visa with Australian working rights.