- Salary:£36,000-£38,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:05 Sep 2017
- Tiger Job ID:NIPAFMCG11460
Personal Assistant – FMCG
£36,000 - £38,000
City of London
A professional and personable Personal Assistant is required to assist the Partner and Head of the Procurement & Supply Chain at a global firm, based in London. This is a fast-paced role and needs a Personal Assistant that can think ahead and work calmly under pressure.
The successful Personal Assistant will have a sense of urgency in everything they do within an ever-changing environment. Your Personal Assistant duties will include project coordination of assignments, timeline and invoice management as well as full PA support.
The ideal Personal Assistant will have experience in arranging travel and working with complex diaries. It is essential to possess strong decision-making skills as the Personal Assistant is required to take ownership of every decision made.
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience assisting at board level and highly developed interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and experience with databases
- Articulate and able to ask probing, intelligent questions
- Flexible and adaptable in a fast-moving environment