- Salary:£38,000-£40,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:19 Apr 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KHBLEGAL9937
Personal Assistant - Legal
A leading legal firm with impressive offices in The City, are looking for a senior level legal PA to support the Operations Director plus ad hoc support to the wider management team.
This is a fast pace, high pressured, detail orientated environment and recent demonstrable experience in a similar senior level role within a corporate environment is essential as is the ability to remain calm under pressure.
Complex diary management, inbox management and arranging both client and internal meetings are all key tasks within this busy, past paced role. The key requirement of this role is to deliver and coordinate high level support for the Operations Director, using your strong organisational and time management skills. Outstanding communication skills are essential as is the ability to build rapport quickly and easily in this role as you will be liaising with high profile clients and colleagues alike.
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrable PA/EA experience within corporate environment
- Experience of organising large company events
- The ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Advanced MS Office skills and experience in reporting and presentations
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- A proactive and flexible approach to your workload
- Graduate or Graduate Calibre.