- Salary:£25,000-£30,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:19 Aug 2016
- Tiger Job ID:KHBPAR8283
Personal Assistant – Insurance
A boutique finance firm based in the City are looking for a PA who will be the sole support for a Small but busy office.
In this multi-faceted role, you will be using your outstanding organisational skills and fine eye for detail in supporting the CEO – managing their diaries, booking some global travel and all other administrative duties. There is the need to be highly efficient, organised, proactive and have strong Microsoft Office skills. You will also be involved with Events for the team from arranging small client dinners to arranging slightly larger product launch events.
The other aspect of the role is office management/reception – liaising with suppliers, placing orders and being responsible for invoices, so the ability to multi-task and juggle your workload is essential, as is the willingness to deal with even the more tedious of tasks.
This is a challenging but exciting role for a capable candidate who is looking for a role that they can make their own and that will give them a solid foundation for a career in administration and support.
The right attitude and approach to your workload is essential.
Skills / experience required:
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Previous experience within Reception and strong exposure to Personal Assistant duties.
- Articulate with excellent communication skills – confident in liaising with high profile individuals and suppliers alike
- Ability to multi task and prioritise tasks