- Salary:£35,000-£40,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:15 Nov 2016
- Tiger Job ID:KHBEXEC8572
A fast growing and dynamic executive search firm based in the City require a Personal Assistant to support a very busy partner within a very successful practice.
Utilising your strong Microsoft Office skills and ability to multi-task you will monitor and process expenses, coordinate complex diaries and liaising directly with clients and candidates to arrange meetings for this demanding team.
Working autonomously as well as alongside a team, you will be a self- motivated, experienced personal assistant who builds rapport quickly and works well under pressure.
As well as the traditional team support duties, you will be involved in additional projects, working closely with the other PA’s and assisting with client events.
This would suit someone who is a starter/finisher, able to direct and guide a busy ever changing agenda whilst ensuring the smaller details are looked after effectively. Your ideas and input will be welcome and encouraged.
Skills / Experience required:
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within a personal assistant role preferably from a professional services company.
- Graduate or Graduate Calibre
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to multi task
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously whilst still being an integral part of the team