- Salary:£25,000-£32,000 per annum
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:15 Nov 2016
- Tiger Job ID:KHBGUILD8955
A national Investment firm based a stone’s throw from the mainline in Guildford are recruiting for a Personal Assistant who will also take responsibility for client administration.
This is a new position to support the growth that the business has experienced. You are supporting the Senior Executive; this is a true 1:1 role. The role will involve heavy diary management, inbox management, ensuring the Executive is in meetings on time and moving forward throughout her day/week continuously. On top of the traditional PA duties you will be involved with completing the on boarding process for new clients.
Skills / Experience required:
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within a Personal Assistant/Team Assistant preferably from a professional services company.
- Able to learn new processes and systems with ease.
- Graduate or Graduate Calibre.
- Solid MS Office skills
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to multi task
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
NB: This role is based in Guildford, Surrey.