- Salary:£38,000-£40,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:30 Aug 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KHBAMAN11399
Personal Assistant – Financial Services
£40,000 plus bonus, excellent holiday allowance and benefits.
A global financial institution is looking to hire a true ambassadorial Personal Assistant to support a new Head of Department. You will be a driven, high energy Personal Assistant looking to join a fast paced and demanding environment.
As his Personal Assistant, you will be managing a very busy diary, he is continually in meetings and needs you to be able to manage the conflicts which naturally will occur throughout his week/month as well as being very hands on with his inbox. The role will also involve lots of client liaison, preparing board packs and meeting packs, documentation, presentations, reports, updating databases and some ad hoc support to the direct reports. It’s a lovely varied role within a nice city client.
- The successful person will have experience within financial service or professional services in a 1:1 Personal Assistant role
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Able to manage a challenging workload
- Strong communication skills.