- Salary:£35,000-£42,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:05 Sep 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KHBEXE11462
Executive Assistant – Executive Search
City of London
Leading City based global Executive Search firm require an experienced Personal Assistant to support the Head of Practice.
This busy role will be supporting a very successful Head of Practice and you are responsible for the everyday running of a demanding executive search desk. This role will suit someone driven and focused with the ability to reprioritise your day at a drop of a hat.
Main duties will include diary management, travel arrangements, organising events (lunches, corporate hospitality etc.), preparing marketing material and presentations, invoicing and any other administrative aspects required.
- The ideal candidate will have professional services experience – ideally with executive search but this is not essential.
- Discretion and understanding the importance of working with sensitivity and tact is essential.
- Your time management skills will be second to none and you will be flexible to changing requirements and priorities on a daily basis.
- You will also be confident in using all Microsoft Office and will have top level communication skills.
- Have strong academics.