- Rate:£36,000-£40,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:30 Aug 2017
- Tiger Job ID:ERWPERASS10142
An exciting new role has arisen in the heart of the City. Seeking a PA to support senior members of staff in their day to day duties. You will be required to delegate emails, answer phone calls, and direct them to the appropriate members of staff, arrange travel, book hotels, and other administrative tasks.
You will be the first point of contact, so using your initiative and being proactive at all times is vital. The ability to work on multiple assignments at one given time is crucial, on top of maintaining an up to date and orderly diary.
As the main point of contact for the senior members of staff, you will need to be confident in the work you are producing and completing in a timely manor. Its impeccable you still offer that constant support at all times to the other members of team.
Experience and key personal qualities:
- Strong organisation skills.
- Previous experience in supporting senior members of staff.
- The ability to work independently and using initiative always.
- Assisting members of staff always with any administrative task.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.