- Salary:£32,000-£36,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:30 May 2017
- Tiger Job ID:ERWPAGLOBAL
PA Impressive Global Firm
This highly innovative and global company based in spectacular City offices, seeks a highly-experienced PA to support senior level executives.
You will need to use your exceptional organisational skills to coordinate extensive international travel (flights, visas and other logistics), manage complex diaries, schedule meetings as well as assisting on additional projects.
Experience in working in a fast paced, high pressured, and corporate environment is imperative, as you liaise with both internal and external senior management executives.
Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task are essential. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PA, you will need to have excellent written and verbal communications.
The company are offering a highly competitive salary and extremely generous benefits package.
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within a similar role
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to multi task
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously whilst still being an integral part of the team