- Salary:£28,000-£32,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:06 Jan 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KHBPAPART8791
Top investment firm based in impressive offices in The City, require a Personal Assistant to support 4 Partners within a fast-paced team.
Utilising your strong Microsoft Office skills and ability to multi-task you will coordinate complex diaries, monitor and process expenses, creating and developing PowerPoint presentations and book all aspects of domestic/international travel. In addition, you will be involved with supporting and running marketing initiatives.
You will be a self- motivated, experienced secretary who builds rapport quickly and works well under pressure. This is a brilliant opportunity to move into a varied, fast paced environment where you can be involved with projects, events as well as the more traditional Personal Assistant duties.
Skills / Experience required:
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Ideally exposure to Marketing, Business Development activities
- Graduate or Graduate calibre
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within a Personal Assistant role
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to multi task
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure