- Salary:£25,000-£28,000 per annum
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:19 Apr 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KHBBHAM9986
Personal Assistant – Birmingham
A national Investment firm based a stone’s throw from the mainline stations are recruiting for a Personal Assistant who will support the Head of Department and the wider team.
As a Personal Assistant supporting the senior member of the department you will be involved with heavy diary management, inbox management, ensuring the Executive is in meetings on time and moving forward throughout her day/week continuously. On top of the traditional PA duties you will be involved with completing wider administration tasks
Skills / Experience required:
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within a Personal Assistant/Team Assistant preferably from a professional services company.
- Able to learn new processes and systems with ease.
- Solid MS Office skills
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to multi task
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
NB: This role is based in Birmingham City Centre.