- Salary:£40,000-£45,000 per annum Benefits & Bonus
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:22 May 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KMMARKETING10476
Tiger Recruitment have recently taken on a new role within one of the world’s largest independent investment management firms. This company pride themselves on their diversity and partnerships with their clients, and are seeking an eager and dedicated Administrative Assistant to join their London office to provide support across their team.
This role requires an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and who is able to manage multiple tasks at once. This role will provide support the EMEA Marketing team, including comprehensive diary management for senior team members. The role will also include managing expenses and providing general administrative assistance across the team. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to work to flexible deadlines and rely on their attention to detail to manage their workload.
Skills / Experience required:
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within a team PA role from a financial services company
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to multi task
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously whilst still being an integral part of the team
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within one week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.
If you are already registered with Tiger recruitment and you would like to know more about this role, please do get in touch with your consultant.