- Salary:£25,000-£30,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:24 Aug 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KHBPENSION11212
City of London
A growing and ambitious financial planner based in Farringdon are looking to recruit for a Pensions administrator to support a small team of advisers.
You will have experience working within the Financial Services sector ideally within a support function. You must be confident dealing with High Net Worth’s as you will liaise with the clients when required. On top of the traditional support duties you will be involved with processing new business, liaising with providers and processing reports for clients. The client will offer the opportunity to develop outside of support into a more advisory role for the right person.
- Previous experience within Financial Services within an administration/assistant role
- Knowledge of Pensions (SIPPS, DB, DC)
- Exposure to XPLAN/Adviser Office/Avelo/1st Software
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Articulate phone manner
- Excellent writing skills.