- Salary:£16,000-£18,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:14 Sep 2017
- Tiger Job ID:ERWPAYE00982
The UK’s leading Medical Recruitment company are now seeking a Payroll/Team Assistant to join their busy and demanding team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to start immediately, and can support a team, to the level they require. With offices directly in the City, you are surrounded by beautiful shops and eateries.
My client prides themselves on prominent level of performance, so attention to detail is essential. You need to have the ability to multitask, and some background knowledge within finance. With 18 years’ worth of experince in the market, the client is looking to develop the chosen individual, and teach them the ropes. This is a great role if you are looking to start your career in London City.
Some of your day to day duties will include:
- Answering calls and delegating appropriate messages.
- Assisting and supporting the team with ad hoc administrative tasks.
- Organize and managing relevant databases.
- Maintaining payroll information by collecting, calculating.
- Updating payroll records.
- Requesting for references if needed.
- Various meals and travel arrangements upon request.