- Salary:£35,000-£40,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:02 Feb 2018
- Tiger Job ID:AFPACANARY2552
Tiger Private are looking for an experienced part-time Private PA to work 3 days a week supporting the Operations Director of an insurance company. You will work from the Principal's home in Canary Wharf.
You MUST have experience working as a Private PA either from your home or someone else's home.
Your main duties include but shall not be limited to:
- Property management; dealing with contractors, estate agents, solicitors, insurance brokers etc.
- Booking travel
- Diary management
- Collation of required documents for tax returns
- Negotiation and regular review of insurance and service contracts for the Director
- Maintaining filing systems both physically and electronically
- Arranging meetings
- Ad hoc administration duties
- Car maintenance, insurance. MOT etc.
- Lifestyle bookings; appointments, restaurants, tickets etc.
- Running errands
- Accompanying family member to hospital appointments
- Implementing a system for an art catalogue
- Personal Shopping
The right candidate will be energetic, work well autonomously, be extremely capable and possess a real hardworking, ‘muck in’ attitude. It is essential you are highly organised, professional, a fast learner and able to use your imitative.
Excellent computer skills are required on Microsoft packages specifically Word and Excel and touch typing.
Working hours are flexible but ideally from 9am-5.30pm Tuesday to Thursday. Salary will be £40,000 pro rata, benefits included.
To interview ASAP.