- Salary:£30,000-£33,000 per annum Pro Rata
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:15 Nov 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KHBPT12262
Part Time Personal Assistant/Office Manager
2 Days a week
£30,000 - £33,000 - Pro Rata
A small consultancy based in the heart of the West End are looking to hire a Part Time Office manager/Personal Assistant to support 2 Fee Earners and ensuring the smooth running of the office.
As a successful Personal Assistant you will be required to manage busy diaries, coordinating meetings and scheduling travel (Flights, Trains, Hotels). You will need to be able to support with all aspects within the role from printing, producing reports to supporting the events for the business (Summer/Christmas Party) and dealing with some basics accounting duties as well as Office Management tasks like ordering stationery. This is a smaller office environment with some very inclusive and inspirational members of the team you would be working with.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to use own initiative, and happy to work independently on projects
- Confident in MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident with numbers (QuickBooks)
- Confident with databases (SageAct!)