- Rate:£13-£20 per hour
- Location:London West End
- Term: Contract
- Posted:07 Jun 2016
- Tiger Job ID:NRT015916
Our client a Market leading organisation within the Travel & Tourism industry are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant/Bookkeeper to support the Director on a part-time basis, based in a central London location. You will work as part of an ambitious, small, yet growing team.
You will provide Executive Assistant support to the Director with all aspects of:
- Calendar Management, plan and manage appointments, organising internal and external meetings
- Participate in conference calls to draft conference call reports
- Manage the coordination, communication and costs of events; following up on action items and key issues
- Travel coordination, managing travel itineraries for the Director and participants with the ability to execute last minute requests and changes
- Create requisitions and invoices, monitor and manage cash payments, reconcile bank and credit card accounts, expenses, managing budget spreadsheet
- Office Management and administration consistent to this role
This position is three full days a week, the successful candidate will be available immediately, preferably speak fluent German/Italian and have a strong knowledge of ACCPAC/accounting system.
This role will suit an enthusiastic, willing and experienced Executive Assistant that has a keen interest in the Travel & Tourism industry.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within 1 week, please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage/ for this particular role however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.
If you are already registered with Tiger recruitment and you would like to know more about this role, please do get in touch with your consultant.