- Salary:£50,000 per annum 50k pro rata
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:07 Oct 2015
- Tiger Job ID:DMPTACCOUNTANT
This is a wonderful position for a Part-time Accountant based in or near Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, to work from the private office of a successful entrepreneur.
The role is paying £50k pro rata and it is anticipated that you'll be working 5 hours a day for 4 days a week, so 20 hours in total.
The responsibilities are varied and they ones are listed below. A qualified accountant looking for a work/life balance might find this role very appealing and ideally you will have several years's commercial/corporate experience.
The individual you'll be working for is utterly charming and has an office in the grounds of his house with about 3/4 personnel in total. Please find key duties listed below and send through your CV if interested.
- Oversight of all commercial arrangements.
- Forecasting, financial planning, cash flow, cash management and payment of bills.
- Quarterly management accounts and other reporting as required.
- Carrying out all regulatory tasks including quarterly VAT returns.
- Accounts routines, journals, bank transactions, maintenance of fixed assets register and reconciliations (using Sage).
- Liaison with external accountants.
- Contribute to the business strategies and growth plans.
Some knowledge of trusts, partnerships, LLPs, farming, property or aviation industry would be advantageous.