- Salary:£40,000-£45,000 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:13 Sep 2016
- Tiger Job ID:CS- PAprop8498
PA to the Director of Investments
This position is looking for a PA to the Director of a high-end property company based in central London. This role will be predominantly supporting him which requires very good attention to detail and a good level of PA experience. It will also be supporting two other members of the investment team as and when required. This is a great opportunity for someone who has an established administrative background, technically and visually accurate and who is full of initiative and drive. Good interpersonal skills and attention to detail is crucial. A background in property is not required, but willingness to learn is essential.
- Diary, scheduling meetings and appointments, both internal and external, often with high profile visitors.
- To use own judgement/initiative in prioritising and re-scheduling meetings as necessary, arranging for other members of the team to attend if appropriate and keeping Director fully informed
- Scheduling and arranging meetings including drafting and distribution of agenda, collating and distribution of relevant papers, taking notes and distributing such notes, resulting reports and papers and highlighting action points
- To prepare papers and other documents for meetings and visits.
- Co-ordination and pulling together presentation slides on the In-Design package for tours, client meetings etc.
- Responsible for producing site plans using the Find Maps programme, as and when required
- Helping to organize and attend occasional external events
- Typing of general correspondence, reports, Board papers etc. as and when necessary