- Rate:£38,000-£42,000 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Contract
- Posted:18 May 2017
- Tiger Job ID:NRM05860
My client, a leading organisation, providing expert advice in the property sector is seeking an experience PA to support the Managing Partner. This truly is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established, diverse organisation on a 12-month contract. You will be based in a stunning West End location, working from stylish modern office.
In this role, you will assist the Managing Partner with;
- Diary management;
- Inbox management, dealing with all email correspondence;
- Organising all travel arrangements as necessary, and dealing with personal matters as requested;
- Arranging meeting and follow up;
- Preparing presentations and other materials, including PowerPoint presentations and speeches;
- Attending meetings, typing and circulating minutes, agendas and all other documents;
- Assist the HR Director, Finance Director and Business Director;
- Maintaining records and all other administration, and;
- All other duties consistent to this role.
Someone with a confident, calm, and switched on attitude will do well in this role. Someone who shows intuitive is self-organised and has strong communication skills. Ideally you will have Property experience and have supported at senior level.
The successful candidate must be available to start immediately.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within 1 week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage/ for this particular role however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.
If you are already registered with Tiger recruitment and you would like to know more about this role, please do get in touch with your consultant.