- Salary:£30,000-£37,000 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:03 Feb 2017
- Tiger Job ID:CSPATADS9465
This is a PA/ Team Assistant position working for one of the leading and growing providers within the plastics packaging industry. They are an exciting and growing business working in their new and modern office in central London. This role will provide progression and career support. This role will sit within the corporate services department team, to provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to the legal function. They are looking for someone who 2 or more years’ experience to support 5 of the senior members within the team.
- Providing full administrative support, including:
- typing of internal/external correspondence and reports;
- dealing with day-to-day telephone calls and emails and incoming mail;
- arranging meetings and conference calls;
- organising UK and international travel;
- creating and amending documents including mark-ups and document comparisons; formatting existing documents to comply with the house style.
- Managing the flow of invoices in the Department, including raising Purchase Orders and ensuring the correct coding is applied and authorisation is obtained to enable payment within agreed timescales.
- Logging Group Legal expenditure and compiling legal fee reports.
- Processing of employers’ liability claims documentation.
- Maintaining property records and filing of Deeds; updating/managing an electronic database of Group properties.
- Assisting with organisation of the Company’s Competition Law Compliance & Anti-Bribery training.
- Assisting with other ad hoc office duties, including occasional Reception cover as required.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent organisational ability.
- Good accuracy and attention to detail.
- Relevant experience in a similar role, preferably within a Legal environment.
- Experience of managing multiple diaries and dealing with international travel arrangements.
- An excellent level of skill in Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Knowledge of SAP.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A flexible, proactive approach and the ability to manage a constantly-changing workload
Location: This role is based at the Head Office in London.