- Salary:£30,000-£40,000 per annum
- Location:London Greater
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:03 Jan 2018
- Tiger Job ID:SWPADESIGN12193
We have a fantastic PA position to support three founds of an exciting design start up based in East London. No two days will be the same and they are looking for someone who gets stuck in and enjoys a variety of responsibilities.
This is a pivotal role for the founders as the position will coordinate between all facets of the business. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast moving start up in a creative studio.
Responsibilities within the role:
- Diary management
- Organisation of complex travel arrangements
- Organise, co-ordinate and attend local meetings/conferences, includes minute taking, compiling and distributing of action points.
- Dealing with customer or supplier queries
- Preparation and organisation of presentations
- Deal with all routine correspondence and draft responses
- Provide full administrative support
- Manage expenses where necessary
- Provide assistant cover within team for holidays/sickness
- Project Management
- Passion for design and sustainability
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced office environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Experience balancing a heavy workload with multiple priorities
- Ability to work discretely and with sensitive information
- Can-do attitude