- Salary:£30,000-£35,000 per annum Competitive bonus including desirable benefits.
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:06 May 2016
- Tiger Job ID:FMW/7554
A boutique start up Asset Manager company, funded by a Global Asset Manager firm are looking for an all-encompassing, hands on and resilient PA/Office Manager. This is to be involved in the initial start of the company, from location of the office to running a smooth and thorough set up. Implementing new systems, being the go to and lynch pin for all office procedures, as well as this providing full remote support to the CEO and Project Manager.
Other duties include:
- Organising international travel
- Organising and maintaining diaries and email, including arranging internal and external meetings. Also ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- In-box organisations
- HR coordination
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager, includes managing multiple email accounts
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Taking and keeping records of minutes of business meetings
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Handling confidential matters with discretion
This company are seeking someone with knowledge within the Financial Market, able to understand current affairs and be proactive in their approach to being in a supporting role.