- Rate:£28,000-£32,000 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Contract
- Posted:16 Sep 2014
- Tiger Job ID:CS-MatPA
PA maternity cover for fascinating company.
This is a 9 month maternity contract working for a well-established, international company that has very good benefits. It’s based in the west end with beautiful offices.
This role is to provide full secretarial and administrative support to the Communications Director in order to achieve the department’s objectives.
They are looking for a highly efficient candidate who has very good attention to detail with all they do. It is working for a hardworking, professional but relaxed and social team of people.
The role will be supporting one of the directors who need someone to take care of the heavy diary management and always be one step ahead.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Full control of electronic diary for the Director
- To arrange all travel and hotel accommodation as required
- To arrange lunches, meetings and appointments as required
- Assist, amend and produce PowerPoint presentations
- Production of letters, finance reports and any other documents
- Production of mail merge multiple letters and standard documents and letters
- To answer all incoming telephone calls promptly
- To direct telephone enquiries to the appropriate person or deal personally with enquiry, liaising with the Director as appropriate.
- To manage email correspondence as required
- Preparing and submitting monthly expense claims
- Manage weekly team meetings including agenda preparation, note/action taking and distributing of notes.
They are looking to interview next week so please don't hesitate to submit your CV.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Tiger Recruitment.