- Rate:£18-£20 per hour
- Location:London City
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:07 Jun 2016
- Tiger Job ID:KMRISK7767
This highly prestigious firm is internationally renowned for their leadership, innovation and professionalism. Quality driven in all they do, this extends to the investments they make in the both their employees and culture.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a Personal Assistant in a very busy and demanding environment. The successful candidate will predominantly provide senior level support to the EMEA Head of Market Risk, The EMEA Head of Portfolio and Risk Analysis, The EMEA Risk Chief Operating Officer and the EMEA Head of Market Risk Stress Testing.
This role extends beyond the traditional secretarial remit with a particular focus on adding value and bringing efficiencies to the MD’s/ ED’s listed above.
- Complex international travel arrangements for the team including visas and itineraries
- Heavy diary management, preparing for any clashes and last minute rescheduling
- Team expenses and working closely with accounts to finalise payments
- Preparation of other materials for internal or external meetings, including Powerpoint presentations, word documents and Excel Spreadsheets.
- Maintenance and monitoring all records for the team, including attendance and holiday records.
- Providing general administrative support for the organisation of meetings, workshops, conferences, team meetings including the management of room bookings and, when required, catering.
This is a fast-paced and high pressured role and needs someone who is impeccably organised and always 10-steps