- Rate:£19-£21 per hour
- Location:London City
- Term: Contract
- Posted:19 Feb 2018
- Tiger Job ID:RHLEGAL12608
A global investment bank based in London, have an urgent requirement for an experienced PA to support a busy team within their Legal department.
Using your strong organisational and time management skills you will be responsible for complex diary management, booking global multi-stop travel and full inbox management. The ability to remain calm under pressure and juggle multiple tasks are essential as is the ability to build rapport quickly and easily in this role as you will be liaising with high profile clients and colleagues alike.
- Provide pro-active diary management (for internal and external meetings), including prompt booking and re-arranging of meetings/ meeting rooms and managing schedule clashes.
- Provide general administrative support daily, including answering phones, printing off materials in preparation for meetings, completing PowerPoint presentations, assisting with editing of documents.
- Arrange large (internal and external) meetings including booking meeting rooms, ordering refreshments, arranging printing of documents.
- Arrange travel, visas and accommodation, booking and making all necessary arrangements for business travel.
- Process and management of expenses / invoices in a timely manner.
- Order office supplies where necessary.
- Preparation of letters, reports, spreadsheets, presentations etc. as required.
- Management of the department’s physical archiving and record keeping needs.
- Preparation of meeting minutes and reports as required.
- Scheduling complex Regulatory meetings