- Salary:£28,000-£30,000 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:08 Jul 2014
- Tiger Job ID:MJarts
Excellent opportunity has arisen for a super organised, efficient and slick PA to Support the director of a Gallery in Mayfair.
The role is varied and involved and would suit a PA with significant experience at Director Level who is used to error not being an option. You will be liaising with the private PA too and work as part of a very successful team. We are looking for someone who is a real ambassador who can represent the boss in and out of the gallery.
- Confidence, resilience and ability to keep level headed in pressured situations
- Ability to listen carefully and take direction
- Excellent communication skills and diplomacy
- Ability to remember names and faces
- Well-developed personal and written communication skills with an acute attention to detail and grammar/spelling ability
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to draft letters and take dictation
- IT skills (Mac and Filemaker – beneficial not necessary
Please respond with a letter covering the points above to be considered.