- Salary:£40,000-£45,000 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:23 Jun 2016
- Tiger Job ID:CS-7556
My client, a boutique Property Investment Company based in the West End in beautiful offices. They are looking for a PA to the Chairman to assist him with personal and business needs. This role is very varied and looking for someone with solid PA experience, hardworking, client facing and professional.
- Deal with an entrepreneur both at a business level but also personal level
- Extensive diary, travel, meetings and events
- Facilitating travel arrangement- flights, trains, taxis, restaurants etc
- Handling all calls affably and efficiently
- Scheduling appointments and board meetings, both internally and externally
- Updating and filing corporate documents
- Inbox management and correspondence
- Working closely with the family
- Household management including admin pertaining to running a household
- Helping with the children
- Running personal errands
- Handling specific projects e.g. planning a holiday, house move or event
- Overseeing overseas property
- Supervision of any other household staff
- Occasional travel with the family
- Organising travel
- Overseeing finances and budgets
- Presentable and charismatic. Able to meet, greet and hold dialogue with key contacts.
- High level of flexibility
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Ability to use your initiative and work alone
- Punctual and reliable
- Understanding of the importance of discretion in the role
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within 1 week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage/ for this particular role however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.
If you are already registered with Tiger recruitment and you would like to know more about this role, please do get in touch with your consultant.