- Rate:£20 per hour Including holiday pay
- Location:London City
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:08 Sep 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KMSALES11347
One of the world’s leading global financial service firms are currently seeking a team secretary to join their sales department. This firm are passionate about supporting their teams to develop and achieve, ensuring that their values are at the forefront of all they do. They are looking for a confident and professional individual who can seamlessly join this client-facing team.
Within this role, you will be assisting 8 team members at varying levels providing administrative support. This will include organising both meetings in house and external conferences, preparing and minuting meetings, and having autonomy of diary management. Further to this, you will manage data entry and record keeping ensuring that all team information is accessible and up to date for your colleagues. Due to the nature of these tasks, you will have strong prioritisation and organisational skills, and will be proactive in your work ethic.
Skills / Experience required:
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within a similar role within financial services
- Ability to work autonomously whilst still being an effective part of the team
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and work well within a highly pressured environment
- Maintain confidentiality in all areas of your role
- Highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines