- Salary:£55,000-£65,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:26 May 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KHBOPS10562
A boutique investment firm based in enviable offices in Canary Wharf with impressive views of London are recruiting for an Operations Manager/Business Manager to join this fast-paced environment.
The successful Operations Manager/Business Manager will assist the London MD with all Back Office Operations.
You will oversee and implement specific parts of the business including
- Compliance - Working closely with the Sales Managers and lawyers to ensure the sales process is compliant with the FCA guidelines and Section 21.
- Accounts - Managing Budgets, monitoring spend and keeping a close eye on the offices P&L
- CRM system - Ensuring the systems are up to date and data is being utilised within the Sales team.
- Marketing campaigns including PPC (Pay per click) - working with a range of vendors/suppliers to ensure the campaigns are compliant and monitoring the response.
- Email campaigns - working with alternative suppliers to ensure emails are compliant and response is monitored and analysed.
You need to be confident and experience at analysing costs, looking at accounts and finding areas to improve and minimise spend whilst achieving optimum revenue.
The individual must be good with Excel, Word, Power point and other specific I.T areas to improve the business.
For the right candidate this is an exciting role in a sector that is fast paced, has longevity and offers a good bonus structure.