- Rate:£28,000-£32,000 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Contract
- Posted:07 Feb 2018
- Tiger Job ID:ALBOUTIQUE12767
Our client, a friendly boutique hedge fund based in Mayfair, are looking for an Office Manager/PA to join them on a 13-month contract. They are a highly successful company with a huge amount of talent, and the company is in period of growth.
Based in lovely offices in the St. James’s area, the successful candidate will oversee general administration for the office, whilst also supporting both the CEO and CFO.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office, including maintaining the condition of the office, liaising with suppliers and ordering any necessary supplies.
- Supporting the CEO and wider team with diary and travel management, and other general secretarial duties.
- Acting as a first point of contact for any visitors to the office.
- Internal event management for any team activities and parties
As quite a “heads down” environment, the successful candidate will have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, and an ability to handle confidential information. You will enjoy working within a small and efficient team, and have previous experience in a similar role is a must.
This is the perfect role for someone who is looking to continue to build a career as an Office Manager/PA.