- Salary:£40,000-£45,000 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:12 Apr 2017
- Tiger Job ID:CSOMPM0110
This is a really exciting new office manager role working for a talent agency based in North London. This creative, dynamic and professional company who have offices based in London and LA. They work with high profile clients and they are looking for someone with experience within the industry, office management or production management experience. This role is very hands on, varied and demanding and requires a person with a ‘can do’ attitude.
There is very good potential to grow and have progression in the company. They need someone to understand the industry and be passionate about their job.
- Manage effective space utilisation and oversee all internal moves.
- Manage induction programme for new starters.
- Assist Director of Operations with managing Health and Safety throughout the Company: ensure and monitor compliance with Health and Safety Regulations; conduct risk assessments, maintain accurate records and report any raised issues.
- Coordinate all Health and Safety training through out the Company and maintain records.
- Manage existing service contractors including cleaning, catering, building maintenance, hospitality etc. Administer tendering procedures as and when necessary. Develop and review all internal services and supplier management. Ensure that all suppliers and contractors comply with our Health & Safety arrangements and maintain their risk assessments and records.
- Intranet: coordinate updates.
- Plan and co-ordinate production set-ups and shut downs.
- Archiving: review and improve current archiving system.
- Office presentation: conduct daily & weekly office checks in order to maintain the highest possible standard of office presentation. Report back to Director of Operations.
Address any improvements in a timely manner.
- Coordinate regular ‘’spring clean’’ in order to main tidy and organized office through out.
- Maintain up-to-date supplier contacts and file records.
- Day to day manage: Operations Assistants, Receptionist and work experience.
- Maintain holiday and sickness records.
- Oversee any external/internal office moves and assist Director of Operations in budgeting for these.
- Coordinate new starters’ process with IT.
- Manage Operations staff rotas and make sure that cover is always in place.
- Help with running tapes Library.
- Manage refurbishment projects as and when needed.
- Help the Director of Operations with HR processes and recruitment.