- Salary:£40,000-£50,000 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:25 Apr 2016
- Tiger Job ID:CS-7471
Senior office Manager
My client is looking for a Office Manager to work in their London office. They are a very sucessful international company with beautiful offices based in buzzy central London. This role is a dynamic and varied role working.
This role is looking for a very strong communicator with very good admin experience and an interest in taking on projects.
Duties are as follows:
- Communicating with all the decision makers and senior people in the team
- Managing and overseeing all admin teams with HR enquiries, appraisals, holidays and being the ‘go to person’
- Working closely with the finance team – understanding forecasts, planning, and working with Arup reports
- Assisting with the overall office and working closely with the Head of Business Services
- Good project management, office management, HR and administration skills
- Good finance, excel and word skills
- Very good communicator
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within 1 week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage/ for this particular role however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.
If you are already registered with Tiger recruitment and you would like to know more about this role, please do get in touch with your consultant.