- Salary:£20,000-£25,000 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:02 Nov 2016
- Tiger Job ID:cs- OM8887
This is an Office Manager role working for a well know charity working towards helping young people. This positon is to support the growing office with a variety of requirement to ensure the smooth running and excellent administration of the Charity. They are looking for someone with 1 years plus experience who is hard working, has a good attitude and has very goof attention to detail.
Key areas of responsibility
- To implement financial processes and liaise with our accountants.
- To manage the HR administration in conjunction with the Senior Managers and Heads of Team and our HR advisers.
- To support the Senior Management Team and Board of Trustees with executive support and administration.
- To be responsible for the day to day business administration of the organisation.
- To maintain a good office environment.
- Responsible for the implementation of appropriate financial processes
- Liaising with our outsourced accountants to provide information for preparation of monthly management accounts
- Responsible for the implementation of personnel procedures and for keeping up to date with legislation and good practice
- Supporting recruitment of staff and volunteers, including advertising, obtaining references and issuing contracts of employment and administering DBS checks
- Induction of new staff and volunteers
- Updating contracts
- Administering the HR intranet
- To provide support to managers to deliver regular supervision, probationary and performance appraisals, training and development and induction, maintaining holiday and sickness records
- Supporting the Chief Executive with diary management,
- Support SMT with organising meetings, taking minutes
- Liaising with the Board of Trustees
Facilities management and systems:
- To ensure telephone & reception cover during office hours
- To act as fire officer and health and safety officer
- Responsible for the maintenance and service of office
- Liaison with landlords and other tenants
- Ordering supplies and stationary