- Salary:£30,000-£40,000 per annum
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:24 May 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KHBOM10440
Office Manager - Cambridge
An impressive Technology company based in Cambridge are looking for an experienced Office Manager to support the Cambridge and London office with administration, facilities and HR duties. This role will require you to be based from Cambridge but to travel to London on a weekly basis.
In this multi-faceted role, you will be using your outstanding organisational skills and fine eye for detail in supporting the team–booking complex global travel, supporting the board prep for meetings and all other administrative duties. The other aspect of the role is office management – liaising with suppliers, placing orders and being responsible for invoices, creating and amending policies, and assisting the HR manager with administrative duties. The ability to multi-task and juggle your workload is essential, as is the willingness to deal with even the more tedious of tasks.
This is a challenging but exciting role for a capable, experienced EA and Office Manager who is looking for a role that they can make their own
- Recent demonstrable experience in a similar Office Manager role
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Articulate with excellent communication skills – confident in liaising with high profile individuals and suppliers alike
- Ability to multi task and prioritise tasks