- Salary:£18,000-£22,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:13 Jun 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KHBOFFICE10689
£18,000 - £22,000
This is a successful accountancy firm, based in Bethnal Green, who specialise in providing high quality financial services to their clients. They are looking to recruit a confident individual who will assist the team in a range of administrative tasks. An attentive individual who can manage office responsibilities effectively is required.
Your role will involve diary management for the director, however, you will need to be able to balance this with wider support for the team which includes considerable multi-tasking. In this role, you will utilise your strong Microsoft Office skills, alongside demonstrable experience of office assistance.
You will need to work independently and alongside a team to ensure all office tasks are handled correctly. Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport quickly is required.
- Maintaining the company database
- Producing a range of documentation for clients from templates, dictation and copy typing
- Diary management for the director
- Being the first point of contact for IT/Phone issues and escalating to engineers when required
- Ordering stationery
- Managing supplier’s relationships
- Answering calls
- Supporting a wider team of 6
- Training is provided to assist with more involved duties.
Despite every application being thoroughly reviewed, unfortunately we are unable to respond directly to every applicant. If you have not been contacted within one week, then please assume that at this stage/for this role you have been unsuccessful, but please do keep an eye on our website should we have any other suitable roles for you in the future.
If you are already registered with Tiger recruitment and you would like to know more about this role, please do get in touch with your consultant.