- Rate:£20,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:09 Aug 2017
- Tiger Job ID:RSOA10799
A great role if you want to step into a professional and friendly office where you be trained in operations and administration in a corporate business environment. We are looking for a hardworking and eager person who wants to work for a progressive and supportive company. This role will start as a temp role with scope for permanent position.
You will work closely with the support team of PA's, Team Assistants and Receptionists.
On a day to day basis you will assist with a range of tasks including:-
- Upkeep of the reception area and meeting rooms ensuring that everything is in pristine condition.
- Assisting with internal and external events including breakfasts, lunches and celebrations.
- Setting up meeting rooms and preparing refreshments.
- Office administration including printing, binding, scanning and general team support.
- Arranging and coordinating couriers, mail and taxis.
- Ad-hoc requests and errands as required by the team.
This will be a busy role and you will be able to get involved in various aspects of administration and support learning new skills along the way. We are looking for a fast learner who enjoys helping others and really wants to develop their organisational skills further. You will pride yourself on being hardworking and responsible to look after tasks. Most importantly, you will take great pride in your role.