- Salary:£25,000-£32,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:04 Sep 2017
- Tiger Job ID:HSMARK11168
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000
A growing IT consultancy based in London Bridge are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a Marketing Executive you will be reporting into the Head of Sales and you will be responsible for a multitude of tasks including writing and managing all content for blogs and articles, managing all social media channels and working with the team on the launch of digital campaigns. Your support will be required at company events as well as project managing the re-design and creation of a new website, lead generation and marketing automation.
As a Marketing Executive you will need to have good knowledge of digital marketing and its support functions including google analytics, SEO, tracking cookies, photoshop and design knowledge. You will have knowledge of all social media platforms, experience in writing editing, creating blogs and social media marketing. You will also have an understanding of managing a website, database management and specifically Salesforce as an advantage.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Experience using CRM’s specifically Salesforce
- A great communicator both verbally and written
- Understanding of website management
- Enjoy working as part of a team and the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues, Members and External stakeholders
- Previous experience within a digital marketing capacity ideally within a corporate environment.
- Previous exposure with creating blogs/writing articles.
- Able to work on your own initiative when required
- The ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines