- Salary:£35,000-£40,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:06 Nov 2017
- Tiger Job ID:HSMARK11697
Marketing and Business Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
A top design consultancy is recruiting for a Marketing and Business Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The company offers a really exciting and creative working environment and are based near London Bridge.
As a Marketing and Business Manager you will be responsible for the management of the marketing and exhibition strategies and for the management and monitoring of company projects.
This is a very busy and challenging role with business responsibilities so you will have experience in a similar role and be able to multi task and prioritise your work load. You will have excellent written and spoken communication skills as you will be creating all marketing materials. You will have previous experience in organising events, creating marketing material and advertising.
- Research and development of new clients
- Tracking client engagement
- Managing budgets
- Creating and executing marketing campaigns
- Managing the brand and analysing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Monitor project profitability
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Previous experience of organising events and exhibitions
- Experience of developing and executing marketing material and advertising
- Enjoy working as part of a team and the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues
- Previous experience within a similar position
- A great communicator both verbally and written
- Able to work on your own initiative
- The ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines