- Salary:£35,000-£45,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:05 Dec 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KHBLC12445
35,000 - 45,000
A commodity firm in the City are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join their growing team on a permanent basis. You will be the “middle person” between suppliers and end customers and will be responsible for moving the product across the globe once a deal is closed. As the Logistics Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Booking trucks/containers (rail, road, sea) to ensure metals arrive to customers in the shortest time possible
- Preparing shipping documents
- Negotiating process on freight costs.
- Creating and processing transportation documents including CMRs, Annex VIIs, Packing lists
The successful candidate will
- Have previous experience transporting cargo on a global scale
- Aware on delivery terms
- Have strong communication skills and able to liaise with multiple parties.
- Be accurate and methodical
- Have a strong understanding of the physical delivery process
You must be professional, great attention to detail, great communication skills, good with MS Office and have the willingness to continue to learn in your role.
This is a growing company so as you can imagine there are some exciting times ahead for you and the opportunity to progress with the company