- Salary:£30,000-£32,000 per annum plus exceptional company bonus
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:21 Jun 2016
- Tiger Job ID:KHBLD7866
Learning and Development Advisor
Up to £32,000
A global high end construction firm whose portfolio of projects have increased with prestige over the years are looking to recruit an experienced Learning and Development Advisor to join an expanding team.
Working within the HR team you will specialise within the Learning and Development area.
Duties will include
- Coordinating and arranging training schedules for current employees
- Send training invites and monitor attendee list
- Compile training reports for the L&D Manager
- Sourcing accommodation, training venues and trainers (events management)
- Meeting with Senior stakeholders in the business to identify training needs within teams
- Supporting the online learning process
- Coordinating and running regular inductions.
- Taking control of graduate assessment days.
Candidates with HR experience and have focused on L&D previously would be ideal for this role. If you have supported a HR Team and have managed events and interested in moving into more of a HR role, then plus submit your CV for consideration.