- Salary:£20,000-£26,000 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:20 Jan 2017
- Tiger Job ID:cs- JR9435
This very exciting opportunity working for a small, boutique financial executive search firm based in central London. They are looking for a junior research assistant to join their small team and work closely with the MD. This is a very exciting opportunity to be part of a growing business and really progress and grow within the company.
They are looking for someone with around 6 months - 1 years experience within a similar industry or an administration role. The role will be researching, supporting the team, managing the database and meeting candidates.
This role would be right for a hardworking, personal and professional candidate. It’s a fun team who will really help this candidate grow.
- Assist in research
- Manage the database
- Help on the day to day work
- Work closely with the Principal and Founder when needed
- Meeting candidates further down the line
- Enjoy working with a small team
- Start-up environment which means we all help wherever we can
- Fun colleagues
- 0-1 year work experience
- Good University degree
- Attention to detail
- Hard working