- Salary:£28,000-£35,000 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:25 Nov 2016
- Tiger Job ID:CS-JIR8904
Role: Investor Relations Analyst
This boutique finance company looking for a junior Investor Relations candidate to support a team of 4 people. They are looking for a hardworking, switched on and driven person to support half the team in London and the other half in New York. They are looking for someone to have 1 -2 years’ experience in an administration role or a similar position.
Keen attention to detail, professionalism and strong organizational skills are essential, as the role involves working with a large institutional investor base. Experience with a CRM database is preferable.
- Manage the group calendar. Schedule and coordinate investor meetings across all offices, keeping a log of meetings and participants.
- Monitor the general inbox.
- Manage the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system, updating investor distribution lists, logging meetings and data entry as needed.
- Update Database on an ongoing basis
- Assist in preparing weekly and monthly distributions to investors and managing the Firm’s online investor portal.
- Manage website including approving registration requests.
- Updating investor analytics spreadsheets and fund documents including organizational charts, staff biographies etc.
- Ad Hoc projects as needed to support team.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a corporate environment. Previous experience in a client services role or hedge fund preferred but not required.
- Hard working and resourceful.
- Strong team player.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Previous experience with calendar management and CRM systems preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Personable and professional.
- Strong academic background from a redbrick university.